Safety Measures When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is broadly utilised in industries with significant requirements for gasoline purification. Though the latest glove box layout is much more sensible and quick to function. Even so, the construction within the glove box is sophisticated, there are many critical elements, and the operation is marginally poor, which could cause reduction to your experimental effects. This posting introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices work the glove box.
1. Get the job done in advance of procedure:
1. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen need to be changed in time. The output strain of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Examine whether the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
three. Test whether or not the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should really open up one particular of them)
4. Look at the higher restrict force in the setting should really be +one, the lower limit force is
five. Check regardless of whether oxygen and dew stage are usual (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is above -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the over-bin really should be in the commonly open point out
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump need to be retained on during technique operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices servicing personnel must be notified to operate the system, if not the water and oxygen purification procedure will be broken.
three. Just before starting the cycle, test whether or not the cupboard is in problem or regenerating. As the higher than described operations are in development, it is totally forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the exact same time.
A. Right before regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.